Home

Thursday, January 26, 2012

2012 Music Outlook

Here's what I know about upcoming music from the artists I follow in one place:





Ace Hood: Same Dream Mixtape Collab w/ Meek Mill

B.o.B.: Strange Clouds 3/12 5/1, The Man and the Martian Mixtape Collab w/ T.I.

Busta Rhymes: Extinction Level Event 2: End of the World “early” 2012

Crooked I: Psalm 86:2 3/8  Delayed

The Dirty Heads: Cabin By The Sea Spring Summer

Eminem: Possible next album Winter

Krizz Kaliko: Kickin And Screamin 5/15

Lil Wayne: Mixtape I Am Not A Human Being 2 Spring Summer, Possible Mixtape Rebirth 2 later

Ludacris: Ludaversal May  9/11

Lupe Fiasco: Food & Liquor 2, Mixtape Collab w/ Pharell coming soon

Machine Gun Kelly: Lace Up Album  first quarter?

Rick Ross: God Forgives, I Don't Spring

Slaughterhouse: welcome to: OUR HOUSE 5/15

T.I.: Trouble Man Summer

Tech N9ne:  Mixtape Collab w/ Twista Soon?

Wiz Khalifa:  O.N.I.F.C. Fall

2Chainz: Based on a T.R.U. Story Summer 8/14


*Up to Date as of Mar. 30, 2012*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger